Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Week 3

On Sunday I went out for the 6.5 km run according to my 'schedule' but I likely ended up doing just over 5 km. It dawned on me that the distances I have been going so far have been less than what I thought so I was somewhat disappointed to know I haven't been doing as well as I'd hoped by Week 3. To my credit, I did push the kids in the chariot over to a puppet show by Wide Open at the Refinery and back for about 5 km and later in the evening we all went over to a potluck by the University for anther 8 km. Needless to say I was a bit tired on Monday!

The jogging suit that I have been using was kindly donated to me for this training effort by the local CCFF chapter - thanks so much, Bob and Joan!


My training buddy is Ollie - a very enthusiastic, energetic Porti.

No comments:

Post a Comment