Sunday, April 18, 2010

Week 20

I think there is something to be said for the 'rest day' before a long run. I skipped the runs on Thursday and Friday this past week but did a long walk on Saturday (probably over 10 km)- it was nice to see the pelicans back on the river - spring must really be here! I ran with Ollie for 16 km today, brought him back home and then went out for another 13 km. He probably would have faired much better than me, but since it was so warm and I wasn't about to carry water for him as well, I thought it best to bring him home. It took 4 hours, 7 minutes, including all the bathroom breaks! At my current rate, I'm definitely going to be pushing the 6 hour limit for the actual marathon. I'm just so dang tired...I hope I can make it into work tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. To the train bridge, across, back up the other, and over to Broadway...? try over 15km of walking on Saturday...

    ReplyDelete