Monday, January 4, 2010

Week 5 - Happy New Year!

This week I managed to keep "on track" or "on the trail" is maybe more appropriate...doing a couple 5 km jogs and then ~10 km on Sunday. It was a cold a frosty day but I managed to travel up to the weir and back from the boathouse (without letting go of Ollie this time!) and then added another 2 km at the end to round out the jog (OK plod...considering how slow I go, I don't think what I do can actually be called jogging!). Still it was motivating to think that I could plod that far! Although daunting to think I will have to go twice that far in two months for Brainsport's Brainfreeze and four times that distance for the actual marathon...I'm determined to do it!



Happy New Year everyone and thanks for all your support so far!

1 comment:

  1. As Dori the Fish says: "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swim-ming, swim-ming, swim-ming..."

    Hmmmmm.... maybe that'd be more appropriate for an Triathete's blog... but you get the idea...

    ReplyDelete