Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Week 7

This week was a 'taper' week - where I still ran for 4 days (or did I miss a day??) but the distances were reduced compared to the past two weeks. On Sunday I jogged with Ollie out to the weir and back, dropped him off at home and then went downtown (boots still aren't on sale). What was disconcerting was that the 8 km this week seemed to take the same amount of time as the 10 km run I did the other week when going to the University and back! So I was either going way faster the other week, or way slower this week, or perhaps have no real idea about the distances that I think I am actually jogging. A friend has kindly let me borrow her GPS watch to try and sort things out and keep me on track - now I just have to figure out how to use it! Apparently this watch will even beep and let you know when you are running too slow! (I don't think I'll use that setting!)

No comments:

Post a Comment