Sunday, March 7, 2010

Week 14

I've been out for a 16 km walk/jog today and feel good about it. There were a number of times that my leg was irritated but the walking really helped out - by having a rest every 5 minutes or so I was able to go the distance. At my slow-as-molasses-pace, I am hopeful that this marathon will be achievable! I had a great partner to jog with, giving encouragement and spicing the run up with humour and enthusiasm - our friend Chris from Edmonton - was here for Tim's gaming weekend so it worked out well for jogging on Sunday.


Chris, Ollie and I ready for the run!


And heading off down the street.....

I took part on Friday night with my HOTT chick army and on Saturday night where we had a basement room full of 11 people playing!

Thanks so much to all the gamers who donated to the CF raffle on Saturday - it is greatly appreciated!!


No comments:

Post a Comment