Thursday, March 25, 2010

Week 16

This week was a 'rest week' and I was glad to have it! There is obviously something to be said for giving your body some time to recover. This recovery week involved, swim on Monday, 3 km run on Wednesday, swim on Thursday, 8 km run on Friday and 10 km run on Sunday. In November I never would have consider that a 'restful' week! Of course when I say "run" I really mean "jog" or more appropriately "plod"...slow as molasses is still how I like to describe my movements. But it's certainly way more than could do just a few months back and it seems I have developed enough of a habit, and even enough of a like for it, to hopefully keep up with the running when the marathon is over. I know the only reason I have managed to keep up with the 'schedule' so far is because I am doing this as a fundraiser for the Canadian Cystic Fibrosis Foundation and by having this goal, it has really helped to keep me motivated.

No comments:

Post a Comment