Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Week 17 - A Surprise Visit from the Mobile Support Crew and Cheering Section



Sunday was a long run (25 km) and about the 20 km mark the 'mobile support crew and cheering section' aka my family rode out on the bike train to see how I was doing and cheer me on.


Finnegan was interested to know why I was listening to bird calls on the headphones as I jogged along with Ollie. I'm trying to learn various songs in an effort to volunteer for the Bird Studies of Canada Prairie and Parkland Marsh Monitoring Program this spring. I think we will easily have two aspiring birders besides mom pretty soon!


They stuck with me the rest of the way home along the Meewasin Trail. It was good fun to have them following along with me!


I was, however, very glad to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment